Published: 26/05/2017 - 09:38
Last modification: 20/04/2021 - 07:23
The PPGHI's Selection Process is annual.
These are the requirements for the Selection Process:
- The positions are open to students coming from long-duration undergraduate courses (full undergraduate courses) acknowledged by the Ministry of Education (MEC). They are available for the areas and sub-areas of concentration and the lines of research in the PPGHI.
- Applications from holders of short-duration courses, associate degrees, and the like will not be accepted. Technical certificate holders will only be admitted if graduated from a higher education program.
- The candidate should present a research project related to one of the lines of research from the program.
- Approved applicants must present a certificate of proficiency in foreign languages at the time of registration.
- For the Master’s Degree Program, a certificate in one foreign language is required.
- The languages accepted are English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.
- Certificates of proficiency must have been issued from 2018 onwards.
- Official tests accepted, considering the expiry dates contained in them, include:
- Cambridge intermediate level or higher
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 for the paper version and 230 for the electronic version.
- D.E.L.F/D.A.L.F. or other equivalent certificates issued by French universities.
- D.E.L.E. (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language) from the University of Salamanca.
- Foreign or naturalized candidates whose first language is not Portuguese must also present the following certificates of approval or they will be eliminated:
The application by candidates holding a higher education diplomas issued by a foreign institution is subject to the presentation of revalidation documents and/or their equivalents. The provisions referring to documents written in foreign languages must also be observed.